Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. I personally use and love all items that I recommend!
Now that I am back to work full-time, I had to ensure that dinnertime was simplified at home. I didn’t want to rely on processed, frozen foods so I compiled a list of our favorite vegan family meals. I keep all of the recipes printed in a binder at home so my husband can make dinner a few nights a week too!
1. Lentil Meatloaf Muffins by Veggies Save the Day – Make extras and freeze them in silicone muffin liners (so they pop out easily after frozen) then store in an airtight container. They easily reheat!
2. Classic Vegan Noodle Soup by The Vegan 9 – I’ve tried a few vegan noodle soup recipes, but this one is our favorite! Boost the protein by using Banza pasta instead of regular noodles.
3. Red Lentil Marinara and Pasta by the Minimalist Baker – We eat pasta at least once a week. It is a staple for parent’s of picky eaters because you can load the sauce up with nutrients!
4. Quinoa Walnut Taco Meat by Shelby Reyes
5. Pineapple, Peas, Corn, and Brown Rice Stir Fry by Married to Health (Recipe coming soon!)
6. Cashew Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Shells by Making Thyme for Health – When we ditched dairy, I thought I’d struggle because I loved cheese, but let me tell you – cashew ricotta is AMAZING!
7. Crispy Tofu Stir Fry by Shelby Reyes – We love stir fry around here! Mix it up by using different combinations of veggies.
9. 1-Pot Red Lentil Chili by the Minimalist Baker – Perfect for chilly days. Serve it up with some cornbread!
10. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese by Veggie Inspired – It wouldn’t be a family meal list if it didn’t include mac and cheese! This was another pre-vegan meal that I thought I would miss, but after trying a few different recipes we landed on this one as our favorite! Picky toddler approved.
11. Homemade Veggie Pizza – Our current favorite premade pizza crusts include: Rustic Crust Sourdough Pizza Crust (I buy them at Sprout’s) or Trader Joe’s Broccoli and Kale Pizza Crust (much better than their Cauliflower Crust in my opinion!) Favorite toppings include: marinated artichokes, corn, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, and pineapple. Use any store-bought sauce or try the Red Lentil Marinara listed above!
12. Falafel Bowls – Trader Joe’s has some awesome falafel items. We keep some frozen ones on hand, but I also like making them from their dry mix in a box. Served with rice, veggies or salad, pita, and hummus!
13. Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Savor and Savvy – There are lots of different toppings you can stuff in a sweet potato (like delicious blueberries for breakfast), but we love them southwest style with corn, black beans, and guacamole! Super cheap and easy meal.
14. Portobello Fajitas by The Garden Grazer – We eat a lot of tacos around here, but these Portobello Fajitas might be my favorite!
15. Baked Pasta with Tofu Ricotta by Thyme and Love – This is my husband’s favorite dish! The tofu ricotta is delicious enough to eat it cold from the bowl!
Eating healthy and *mostly* plant-based doesn’t have to be hard or time consuming! By making each of these twice a month or doubling the recipes for leftovers, you have a month’s worth of easy, vegan dinners!
I’m always looking for new recipes to add in the mix. Comment below with your favorite vegan dinners!