Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. I personally use and love all items that I recommend!
These Everything Bagel Kale Chips will make you forget all about potato chips! They are light and crispy, perfect for snacking. If you are looking to eat healthier or in the midst of a Whole30 or Paleo diet, these are a must have on your list!
Check out my month’s work of Whole30 Meal Plans and recipes here!
DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning
I love Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend from Trader Joe’s. It pairs well with almost anything and these kale chips aren’t the exception! I’ve seen more companies putting out their own Everything Bagel seasoning too. You can also search for some DIY everything bagel seasoning (like this one from Two Peas and a Pod) if you can’t find premade ones near your.
Here are the basic ingredients you will need to make your own:
- Poppy Seeds
- Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Minced Dried Garlic
- Minced Dried Onion
- Flaked Sea Salt or Course Salt
I love using small glass mason jars with plastic lids to store homemade seasonings. These 4 ounce Ball Mason Jars are perfect for this use! You can even use a dry erase marker and write on the lids.
Tip: Make sure you buy the correct size lids for your jars! (Regular vs. Wide-Mouth).
Everything Bagel Uses
Everything Bagel Seasoning is versatile and can be used on tons of dishes. I love using it on avocado toast, cottage cheese, dressing up soups or salads, chicken, hard-boiled eggs, popcorn, basically anything that would taste good with salt!
Read below for the easiest Everything Bagel Kale Chips Recipe! It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo, Whole30 compliant, and kid-approved!
Everything Bagel Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning to taste
- Preheat over to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove kale from stems and tear into bite sized pieces. Wash thoroughly & dry.
- Drizzle oil over kale and mix to coat evenly. Sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, check to see if kale is crisp. If not done, continue cooking in 5 minute increments until done.
- Once crispy, remove from oven and let cool. Then enjoy!
Looking for more healthy snacks and meals? Check out my Whole30 Meal Plans with included Grocery Lists! They are super simple meal plans to help you complete a full Whole30. The recipes are all family-friendly too!