Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you. I personally use and love all items that I recommend!
These are my go-to plant-based tacos! We love using the filling for bowls, burritos, scrambles, nachos, taquitos, or even enchiladas! It is easy to make, delicious, and vegan.
Quinoa Walnut Taco Meat
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed
- 1.75 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup raw walnuts finely
- 14.5 oz fire roasted diced tomatoes canned
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Add rinsed quinoa and vegetable broth to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce health to low, cover, and cook for 15 minutes (until liquid is absorbed).
- Combine cooked quinoa, finely chopped walnuts,
diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt to a
large mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Spread on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stir halfway. Once golden brown remove from oven.
- Serve in your favorite dish!
Items used for this recipe:
Check out some of my other vegan recipes here!